What we want from you
If you're article isn't original, it would be removed straight away
You should focus on sharing value, not to gain more popularity
Dos and Don'ts
If you’re interested in contributing articles to our site, awesome! We’re thrilled to have you. Please review the following guidelines before submitting your post.
What We’re Looking For
In general, we’re looking for well-written, original content that would be of interest to our readership. Ideally, your post will be at least 800 words long and will touch on one of the following topics:
- Programming stuff (your learnings maybe)
- Web and App development
- Technical SEO
- Personal Development
- Tech stuff of Google
What We Aren’t Looking For
There are a few types of content that we typically avoid:
– Sales pitches: We’re not interested in posts that are nothing more than thinly veiled sales pitches. If your post is principally aimed at selling a product or service, it’s not a good fit for our blog.
– Reprints: We will not consider a material that has been published elsewhere, either online or in print.
– Affiliate links: We do not allow affiliate links in guest blog posts.
– Articles that are published elsewhere: We ask that you not publish your guest blog post anywhere else, including on your own personal blog or website.
Submitting Your Post
If you’d like to submit an article for consideration, follow the steps given below-
- Write your Guest Article (pitch) in Google Docs.
- Add original images, i.e. your own work. [Although it is not preferable you can use images available on Internet but should be copyrighted free, and in that case, also proper citation is needed]
- The title should be in this format: “Guest Post: Your title”
- Finally set “Anyone with the link, editor“
Then send your pitch to us at [email protected].In your pitch, please include the following:
- A small intro about you.
If your pitch is received, one of our editing team members will review it and provide feedback. If we get something that is improper or should be changed we’ll contact you that asked you to change that. Once the post is properly scanned, finalized and approved, we’ll send you a link to the published piece.
- Another thing, if you want to be a regular contributor, you’ve to post at least one article every month. If you want to know more about our regular contributor then scroll down.
If you don’t follow these steps, most likely your content would be deleted.
We hope these guidelines are helpful. If you have any questions or if you’re ready to submit a pitch, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What is a regular contributor?
A regular contributor means he/she posts an article on a regular basis on our site. A contributor does not get paid for writing posts on our site, but they can get a chance to feature as well as they will get their ideal reader base here.
To be a regular contributor, you need to do a simple thing.
You have to post at least one post on our site every month.
The post should be related to our focus area obviously and should be high quality with an intention to help people, not to gain popularity or anything else.