Contribute content to our site
Hey readers, we’re giving you an opportunity to add your own content to our site and make it more popular
What we want from you
If your article isn't original, it would be removed straight away
You should focus on sharing value, not to gain more popularity
Dos and Don'ts
Welcome to the Scientyfic World blog! We are always on the lookout for talented writers to contribute high-quality, informative, and engaging content to our website. If you are interested in becoming a guest contributor, please review the following guidelines before submitting your article:
What We’re Looking For
In general, we’re looking for well-written, original content that would interest our readership. Ideally, your post will touch on one of the following topics:
- Programming stuff (your learnings maybe)
- Problem Solving
- Web and App development
- Technical SEO
- Tech stuff of Google
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security
Guidelines to be followed:
Make sure you follow the below guidelines properly.
- Topic: Our website covers a wide range of tech-related topics, including programming, coding, technical SEO, web development, cyber security, artificial intelligence, and cloud computing. We welcome articles on any of these topics, as long as they are relevant and informative for our audience.
- Quality: We expect all of our articles to be well-written, well-researched, and free of errors. We encourage you to use credible sources and include any relevant links or citations to support your points.
- Length: We recommend that articles be between 1000-1500 words in length, but we will consider longer pieces on a case-by-case basis.
- Originality: We only accept original content that has not been previously published elsewhere. If you are submitting an article that has been published elsewhere, you must provide evidence of permission to republish.
- Image usage: We welcome the use of images and other media to illustrate your points and make your article more visually appealing. However, you must have the right to use any images you include in your article and must provide proper attribution.
(No need to send us a featured image. We’ve our designing team and they do that.)
What We Aren’t Looking For
There are a few types of content that we typically avoid:
- Sales pitches: We’re not interested in posts that are nothing more than thinly veiled sales pitches. If your post is principally aimed at selling a product or service, it’s not a good fit for our blog.
- Reprints: We will not consider material that has been published elsewhere, either online or in print.
- Affiliate links: We do not allow affiliate links in guest blog posts.
- Articles that are published elsewhere: We ask that you not publish your guest blog post anywhere else, including on your own personal blog or website.
- Anything related to Digital Marketing: If your article contains anything related to digital marketing, it will not be accepted.
Submitting Your Post
If you’d like to submit an article for consideration, follow the steps given below-
- Write your Guest Article (pitch) in Google Docs.
- Add original images, i.e. your own work. [Although it is not preferable you can use images available on Internet but should be copyrighted free, and in that case, also proper citation is needed]
- The title should be in this format: “Guest Pitch: Your title”
- Finally set “Anyone with the link, editor“
Then send your pitch to us at [email protected]. In your pitch, please include the following:
- A small intro about you.
If your pitch is received, one of our editing team members will review it and provide feedback. If we get something that is improper or should be changed we’ll contact you that asked you to change that. Once the post is properly scanned, finalized and approved, we’ll send you a link to the published piece.
- Another thing, if you want to be a regular contributor, you’ve to post at least one article every month. If you want to know more about our regular contributor then scroll down.
If you don’t follow these steps, most likely your content would be deleted.
We hope these guidelines are helpful. If you have any questions or if you’re ready to submit a pitch, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
A regular contributor means he/she posts an article on a regular basis on our site. A contributor does not get paid for writing posts on our site, but they can get a chance to feature as well as they will get their ideal reader base here.
To be considered for regular contribution, please submit your article along with a brief bio and a headshot of yourself to [email protected]. We will review your submission and get back to you as soon as possible. If you are accepted as a regular contributor, you must commit to publishing a minimum of 3 articles per month.
Please note that all submissions must be original and exclusive to our website, and must adhere to our guidelines for tone and style. We reserve the right to edit and format your article as necessary.